- This event has passed.
2-Day: Advanced CBT Training: Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – Live Webinar
November 8, 2022 @ 7:00 am - November 9, 2022 @ 3:00 pm MST
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is an evidence based treatment that is one of the most effective treatments for chronic, recurring, and challenging mental health issues such as:
Now, the opportunity is yours to learn this powerful modality in a comprehensive online course from CBT expert and author John Ludgate, PhD. Dr. Ludgate is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy and trained under Cognitive Therapy’s founder Dr. Aaron Beck at the Center for Cognitive Therapy.
In this intensive online CBT training course, you’ll be provided with a proven set of clinical tools and skills that can enhance your practice – from the basic CBT you might have learned early in your career to more advanced CBT techniques applied to a range of disorders.
CBT techniques can sometimes seem deceptively simple to apply but in actual clinical practice it requires demonstrable skills in three areas.
- Conceptualizing client’s presenting problems from a CBT perspective,
- Selecting appropriate interventions consistent with the case formulation, and
- Delivering these interventions and techniques systematically and with maximum effectiveness.
This training will assist you in developing skills in all three areas.
Dr. Ludgate will show how to overcome common obstacles frequently encountered in doing CBT with clients with different disorders.
- Improve your clients’ therapeutic experience with CBT interventions that are consistently shown to be effective.
- Utilize a fresh set of clinical tools and skills that can improve your practice, and treatment outcomes.