LIVE WEBINAR Certification Course: The Ultimate Grief Treatment Toolbox: Over 60 Interventions to Promote Healing & Hope Among Grieving Children, Adolescents & Adults – Live Webinar
November 9 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm MST
Grieving clients have some of the most heartbreaking stories that we see as clinicians. Your client’s world has been toppled following the loss of a loved one, and in addition to missing that person, your client is now questioning what they know about themselves and the world. Paralyzing grief has made even the simplest tasks difficult for them, and you’re overwhelmed because nothing that you do seems to help.
Join Dr. Erica Sirrine, Ph.D., LCSW, FT, as she walks you through over 60 interventions that you can use to help your grieving clients find hope and heal. Drawing on her expertise as a bereavement counselor and educator, Dr. Sirrine blends remarkable case studies with creative intervention strategies for an engaging and unforgettable workshop that will arm you with the skills you need to be an effective therapist for grieving clients.
Whether your client is experiencing feelings of premature grief due to the anticipated death of a loved one, pain and loss following a divorce, or feelings of disbelief and shock following a traumatic death, this workshop will prepare you to skillfully intervene.
Attend this live webinar and discover:
- Over 60 interventions to help clients mourn, reconcile their losses & discover hope
- Assessment & treatment techniques for children, adolescents & adults
- Session topics & treatment approaches for individuals, groups & families
- Strategies to treat clients dealing with anticipatory grief
- Techniques & ideas for facilitating bereavement groups & grief camps
Best of all, upon completion of this live training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Grief Informed Professional (CGP) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of grief counselling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CGP for details.
Register today to discover the ultimate grief treatment toolbox and revolutionize your treatment of grieving clients!
CERTIFICATION MADE SIMPLE!
- No hidden fees – PESI pays for your application fee (a $99.99 value)!
- Simply complete this live event and the post-event evaluation included in this training, and your application to be a Certified Grief Informed Professional through Evergreen Certifications is complete.*
Attendees will receive documentation of CGP designation from Evergreen Certifications 4 to 6 weeks following the program.
*Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CGP for professional requirements.