- This event has passed.
The Ten Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques: Updated Strategies to Help Even the Most Challenging Clients – Live Webinar
February 27 @ 6:00 am - 2:00 pm MST
Helping your clients overcome anxiety is challenging. You’ve tried the common techniques but aren’t confident you applied them correctly and worse, your client is still struggling. If you’re feeling frustrated and unsure of what to do next? Then don’t miss this opportunity! Join neuroscience and anxiety expert, Dr. Daniel van Ingen as he teaches you the 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Techniques and help you master:
- Applying the techniques with difficult cases
- Using the techniques with different age groups
- Treating clients with co-morbid diagnosis
- Options to use with groups and individuals that work in every clinical population
- Applying the neuroscience of memory reconsolidation and the default mode network to create successful exposure therapies and reduce rigid, anxious thought process
This fresh approach will give you a complete set of tools to work with anxiety symptoms. You’ll learn what the latest research has proven and you’ll be confident that you can apply these techniques in clinical practice. Most importantly, Dr. Daniel van Ingen’s pragmatic approach will provide you with practical strategies you can immediately use with all clients.