- This event has passed.
Pain Psychology: Cognitive-Behavioral and Integrative Solutions for Chronic Pain – Live Webinar
November 20, 2020 @ 6:00 am - 2:00 pm MST
Desperate for relief and inundated with misinformation about how to manage their symptoms, clients who are suffering with chronic pain arrive at your office/clinic seeking solutions on how to feel better.
Join Dr. Dan Kirschenbaum, chronic pain and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) expert, for this compelling seminar that explores research on cognitive biases, decision making and the relationship between such biases and effective treatment for chronic pain.
Packed with powerful, practical, evidence-based interventions, this seminar is a mustattend for any professional seeking to help clients:
- Increase their activity level despite some discomfort initially – to reduce pain in the long run
- Strategically decrease use of potentially dangerous, addictive medication
- Overcome pessimism and self-condemnation that interferes with progress
- Take focused action on life missions and meeting long term goals
- Track progress and setbacks through consistent journaling and self-monitoring
- And more!
Discover how you can to help even your most “stuck” clients to move out of manage chronic pain and move into active, healthy, and meaningful lives!