Neuroplasticity for Orthopedic Recovery and Pain Relief: How Injury Changes the Brain and How You Can Help Rewire It – Live Webinar
July 20 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm MST
Neuroplasticity is one of the most important concepts when it comes to recovery, but is often overlooked when treating traumatic injuries. From traumatic injuries and post-op conditions to stroke, this course will deliver new thoughts on how to detour around damage and incorporate viable nervous system connections for faster, more complete recovery.
It’s never too late. The brain is not hard wired. It can change and adapt, even decades after the initial injury.
Drawing on over 40 years of clinical experience, Dr. Pryor will teach you practical, evidence-based techniques and interventions to stimulate the brain and enhance recovery.
- Evaluate the nervous system for damage and functional pathways
- Address tone abnormalities, vision and how they are intimately related and treatable
- Advance patient function with guided neurological reconnection
- Improve balance and visuospatial function to enhance client independence and feelings of safety
- Create actionable treatment plans to help at home
- Reclaim movement and quality of life
You will learn practical and useful techniques that can be implemented immediately within your practice. These evidence-based interventions will apply across the spectrum from initial injury to recovery.
Sign up today! You can’t afford to miss out on this chance to get the skills, techniques and knowledge you can use to promote neuroplasticity and increased function for your patients!