Oppositional, Aggressive, Attention-Seeking & Uncooperative Children, Teens and Young Adults: High-Impact Strategies to Reduce Chronic Misbehavior
January 25 @ 6:00 am - 2:00 pm MST
This live webcast is for YOU if you work with young adults, teens or children who:
- Debate and invite power struggles with parents or teachers
- Display hostile, angry, revengeful, exploitative or predatory tendencies
- Use silly immature tactics to gain attention and get noticed
- Engage in property destruction, fire-setting, vandalism or animal cruelty
- Have diagnoses such as ADHD, ODD, Bipolar Disorder, or Conduct Disorder
- Act irresponsible, helpless, negligent or tardy
- Snicker at charts-and-stars and other “behavior modification” attempts
Attend this live webcast and learn a wealth of high-impact techniques that cut across diagnostic lines and apply universally, from early childhood to young adult. Using these techniques will enable you to accomplish quickly what can often be missed in months of regular talk therapies, counseling or behavior modification reward systems.
You’ll learn how to stop pre-delinquent clients’ manipulations such as victim playing, power struggling, denial, minimizing, defiance, evasive lying, excuse making, blaming, and justifying. You’ll learn key strategies for “reading” misbehavior to uncover its underlying needs and motivations. You can share these methods with teachers and parents to free them from “ignore-nag-yell-punish” cycles and senseless power struggles. Discover powerful techniques to divert and reduce hostility and revenge in oppositional, predatory, violent adolescents and young adults. You’ll be able to introduce pre-social adaptive behaviors that develop conscience and satisfy their unmet needs that trigger misbehavior.