- This event has passed.
HAND THERAPY BY THE NUMBERS: MAKING USE OF KEY BENCHMARKS
December 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm MST
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are the most relevant measures of provider productivity?
- How to ensure you are comparing “apples to apples” when comparing productivity between therapists, between therapists and assistants and between locations?
- What are national averages for procedures/hour, procedures/visit and visits/day?
- How many new patients (initial evals)/week should a therapist be expected to see?
- Why are custom orthotics are a key factor in profitable practices?
- How do busy hand therapy practices handle custom orthotic walk-ins?
- What is the average number of visits/patient and when is this average most relevant?
- What is the best method of measuring and comparing your overall payment rate?
- What is the national average payment rate?
- Why can average payments/visit be misleading?
- How can you meaningfully compare your expenses to other practices?
- What should your profit margin be?
- What should you focus on to help ensure long-term profitability?