- This event has passed.
Evidence-Based Strategies for Post-Operative Rehabilitation and Joint Replacement
September 8, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm MST
- Proven post-operative rehabilitation programs for the shoulder, hip, and knee and modifications for patients with multiple levels of dysfunction
- Safe manual therapy techniques that can be applied immediately to increase motion and function after joint replacement
- Hands-on labs that let you practice and apply clinical skillsin manual treatment and exercise prescription
- Therapeutic exercise interventions to improve functionalindependence and maintain functional progress
- Kinesiology taping techniques as to enhance, facilitate, and inhibit joint function after surgery
- Confidently assess joint function in every joint, every time!