- This event has passed.
Evidence Based Evaluation and Treatment of Lateral Epicondylalgia
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm MST
This webinar will provide an overview of current evidence regarding the evaluation, treatment and management of lateral epicondylalgia. Commonly used interventions and the evidence supporting their usage will be reviewed & discussed. This course will be useful to beginning and experienced therapists/trainers alike.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
1) Select the most appropriate clinical tests to rule in a diagnosis of lateral epicondylalgia and to rule out other conditions such as cervical radiculopathy.
2) Understand the difference between tendinitis, tendinosis, and tendinopathy and how this affects treatment strategies.
3) Describe the current research on which interventions are most effective for lateral epicondylalgia
4) Perform manual therapy techniques that have been demonstrated to be useful for patients with lateral epicondylalgia.
5) Develop an evidence based treatment plan for patients with lateral epicondylalgia.
6) Describe the most relevant and commonly used functional outcome measures for patients with lateral epicondylalgia.