- This event has passed.
Components of Ethics in Healthcare
February 19 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST
his course is intended to instruct the professional on the facts required for following their respective code of ethics and the decision-model to determine best actions.
- List basic principles from the definition of ethics and their application to rehabilitation and healthcare.
- Identify codes of ethics that govern occupational therapy practice.
- Identify codes of ethics that govern physical therapy practice.
- Identify codes of ethics that govern speech pathology therapy practice
- Identify codes of ethics that govern massage therapy practice.
- Identify ethics in healthcare and professional licensing including that which is considered unethical and/or unlawful by credentialing boards.
- List procedures for analyzing ethical dilemmas in healthcare through the decision making process.
- List the components in the final memory phrase as recommendations to avoid ethical dilemmas.