- This event has passed.
CLINICAL UPDATE ON ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE & OTHER DEMENTIAS
January 31 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm MST
Participants completing this course will be able to:
1) describe the differences between normal and abnormal brain aging.
2) list measures to preserve brain function and reduce the risk for cognitive
3) define dementia and describe common dementia syndromes.
4) describe the major characteristics of and treatments for Alzheimer’s
5) list medications and common clinical conditions that can cause dementia-
6) describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve
patient care and patient outcomes.
7) describe, for this course, the implications for nursing, dentistry, mental
health, and other health care professions.