- This event has passed.
Children & Youth AOTA Specialty Conference
July 26 @ 8:00 am - July 27 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7
Get concrete, evidence-based techniques that will help your young clients thrive! Focused on the latest research, developments, and challenges facing practitioners working with children and youth, this specialty conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore the newest methods for improving outcomes for your clients.
Topics will include:
- Intensive therapy for children with complex medical profiles
- Parent-Child Interaction
- Play-based early childhood education
- Post-secondary transition planning
- Supporting literacy across the continuum
- Treatment of pediatric functional neurological disorders
- Visual attention
- Plus, Keynote, Closing, Town Hall, Posters, and More!