- This event has passed.
A Comprehensive Approach to Sports Rehab – Phoenix
November 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST
- Develop sound clinical reasoning strategies utilizing a combination of exercise physiology, biomechanics, and evidence based research to develop more comprehensive strength and endurance exercises for rehabilitation
- Become a movement expert! Enhance your clinical skills to systematically break down common athletic movements (running, sprinting, and throwing) to identify limitations or compensations that may lead to injury or pain
- Improve your abilities to establish proper exercise progressions for post-operative rehab or in preparation for returning from injury to an active lifestyle (i.e. marathons, annual competition, club and seasonal sports, etc.)
- Review important research findings on evidence-based return to sport testing for common sports related surgeries (such as ACL reconstruction or shoulder labral repairs) to establish appropriate rehab timelines and immediately determine if your patient is ready to return to play
- Obtain practical assessment tools and references to helpyou easily implement these concepts into clinical practice the next day for your active patients